iziDress is inviting all Partners to submit ideas for future iziDress blog posts. We are always looking for useful, interesting new (100% original, not re-published) articles to showcase with our audience. Whether you want to submit one of them or simply suggest a topic or idea, we would love to hear about it, as we truly value your thoughts, opinions, expertise and creative thinking. Naturally, any suggested topics should relate to women dresses that you can find at Amazon.
Here are our requirements for articles:
- Provide useful, actionable advice based on your real-world experience
- Include a story or case study to bring your lessons to life
- Use conversational language (write like you speak)
- Break up your content with sub-headers, short paragraphs and bullet points so it’s easier to read
- Length: 500-1,000 words
- Links should only lead to dresses in Amazon
- Your links should not be affiliate.
- Include a brief bio (photo optional)
- What is trending for mother of the bride dresses?
- What is a reasonable price for a prom dress?
- How I chose a dress for a party for reviews on Amazon.
- And other topics about the dresses that you bought on Amazon.
Ready to get started?
The first step is to apply to become a guest contributor. We’ll review your article, and if it looks like a good match, we’ll be in touch to discuss.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org